Table of Contents
The Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-14, 1-4 MAC) are favored (-3.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Northern Illinois Huskies (6-12, 2-3 MAC) at 3:30 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at George Gervin GameAbove Center. The over/under in the matchup is set at 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Arena: George Gervin GameAbove Center
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Michigan has been favored on the moneyline three times this season. They’ve gone 1-2 in those games.
- The Eagles have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -157 or shorter.
- The Eagles’ ATS record is 5-11-1 this season.
- The Huskies have a 5-6 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average total Eastern Michigan has had in its games this season is 3.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Northern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Northern Illinois has been the underdog 11 times and won two of those games.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +129 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this year, the Huskies have put together an 8-8-0 record against the spread.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this year, the Huskies are 5-6 against the spread.
- The average over/under in Northern Illinois’ games this year is 5.3 fewer points than the point total of 149.5 in this outing.
Eastern Michigan vs. Northern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Michigan Rank||Eastern Michigan AVG||Northern Illinois AVG||Northern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Eagles is Emoni Bates, who puts up 20 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Eastern Michigan’s best passer is Tyson Acuff, who averages 2.8 assists per game to go with his 12.5 PPG scoring average.
- Bates makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Northern Illinois Huskies Leaders
- Keshawn Williams is at the top of the Huskies scoring leaderboard with 17.9 points per game. He also collects 4.7 rebounds and averages 2.4 assists per game.
- Northern Illinois’ leader in rebounds is Zarigue Nutter with 5.3 per game, and its leader in assists is Kaleb Thornton with 3.5 per game.
- David Coit knocks down 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.