Table of Contents
ASUN foes square off when the North Alabama Lions (10-10, 2-5 ASUN) host the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (6-14, 1-6 ASUN) at Flowers Hall, tipping off at 8:15 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The Bears are 4.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 156.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 8:15 PM ET
- Location: Florence, Alabama
- Arena: Flowers Hall
North Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- North Alabama has compiled a 2-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 66.7% of those games).
- The Lions have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -188 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Lions have put together a 7-9-1 record against the spread.
- When they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Bears are 4-7 against the spread.
- North Alabama’s average point total in outings this year is 148.7, 7.8 points less than the over/under in this game.
Central Arkansas Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Central Arkansas has been the underdog 15 times and won three, or 20%, of those games.
- The Bears have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +149 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Bears have compiled a 7-11-0 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4.5 points or more, the Bears have a 4-7 record against the spread.
- The average over/under in Central Arkansas’ games this year is 2.2 fewer points than the point total of 156.5 for this outing.
North Alabama vs. Central Arkansas Season Stat Comparison
|North Alabama Rank||North Alabama AVG||Central Arkansas AVG||Central Arkansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Alabama Lions Leaders
- Daniel Ortiz leads the Lions in scoring, tallying 11.9 points per game to go with 3.4 rebounds and 0.9 assists.
- Damien Forrest is North Alabama’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while KJ Johnson is its best passer, distributing 3.1 assists in each contest.
- Ortiz leads the Lions in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Central Arkansas Sugar Bears Leaders
- The Bears’ Camren Hunter puts up enough points (17.3 per game) and assists (4.2 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Eddy Kayouloud grabs 5.7 rebounds per game (he also scores 13 points per game and adds 0.9 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Central Arkansas rebounding leaderboard.
- Collin Cooper makes 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bears.