Table of Contents
The Princeton Tigers (13-5, 4-1 Ivy League) are at home in Ivy League play against the Dartmouth Big Green (7-12, 3-2 Ivy League) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The Tigers are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Big Green
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Princeton, New Jersey
- Arena: Jadwin Gymnasium
Princeton Betting Stats & Information
- Princeton has won nine of 13 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (69.2%).
- The Tigers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -1000 or shorter.
- The Tigers have an 8-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 12.5-point underdogs this season, the Big Green are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average over/under Princeton has had set in matchups this season is 1.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Dartmouth Betting Stats & Info
- Dartmouth has been underdogs in 14 games this season and won four (28.6%) of those contests.
- The Big Green have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +550 odds on them winning this game.
- The Big Green have a 7-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Big Green are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 12.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Dartmouth’s games this year is 0.2 more points than the point total of 137.5 in this outing.
Princeton vs. Dartmouth Season Stat Comparison
|Princeton Rank||Princeton AVG||Dartmouth AVG||Dartmouth Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Princeton Tigers Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Tigers is Tosan Evbuomwan, who averages 13.2 points, 6.2 rebounds and 4.4 assists per game.
- Ryan Langborg makes more threes per game than any other member of the Tigers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Dartmouth Big Green Leaders
- The Big Green’s Ryan Cornish puts up enough points (12.1 per game) and assists (2.2 per game) to top the squad’s leaderboards.
- Dame Adelekun is at the top of the Dartmouth rebounding leaderboard with 7.2 rebounds per game. He also scores 11.5 points and tacks on 2.1 assists per game.
- Cornish is consistent from deep and leads the Big Green with 1.6 made threes per game.