Table of Contents
The Utah State Aggies (15-4, 4-2 MWC) host the San Jose State Spartans (12-7, 3-3 MWC) after winning three home games in a row. The Aggies are double-digit favorites by 11.5 points in the contest, which starts at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The point total is set at 140.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Aggies vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Logan, Utah
- Arena: Dee Glen Smith Spectrum
Utah State Betting Stats & Information
- Utah State has been favored on the moneyline 16 times this season. They’ve finished 14-2 in those games.
- The Aggies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -741 or shorter.
- The Aggies have an 11-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 11.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- Utah State’s average point total in matchups this year is 151.9, 11.4 points higher than the total in this game.
San Jose State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, San Jose State has been the underdog 12 times and won five, or 41.7%, of those games.
- The Spartans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +482 odds on them winning this game.
- The Spartans’ ATS record is 12-6-0 this season.
- The Spartans are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- The average point total for San Jose State this year is 6.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Utah State vs. San Jose State Season Stat Comparison
|Utah State Rank||Utah State AVG||San Jose State AVG||San Jose State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah State Aggies Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Aggies this season is Steven Ashworth, who averages 15.5 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 4.4 assists per game.
- Utah State’s leading rebounder is Daniel Akin averaging 7.4 boards per game and its best passer is Max Shulga and his 4.5 assists per game.
- The Aggies get the most three-point shooting production out of Ashworth, who knocks down 3.4 threes per game.
San Jose State Spartans Leaders
- Omari Moore’s points (15.6 per game) and assists (4.8 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Spartans’ leaderboards.
- Sage Tolbert is at the top of the San Jose State rebounding leaderboard with 7.5 rebounds per game. He also racks up 9.1 points and tacks on 1.2 assists per game.
- Moore is reliable from three-point range and leads the Spartans with 1.6 made threes per game.