Table of Contents
The Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles (9-11, 5-2 OVC) are 4.5-point underdogs as they try to extend a five-game winning streak when they visit the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (9-11, 4-3 OVC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Show Me Center. The game airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 148.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Redhawks vs. Golden Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Cape Girardeau, Missouri
- Arena: Show Me Center
|Southeast Missouri State||-4.5||148|
Southeast Missouri State Betting Stats & Information
- Southeast Missouri State has won 66.7% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (2-1).
- The Redhawks have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -205 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Redhawks have compiled a 10-7-1 record against the spread.
- The Golden Eagles are 6-4-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Southeast Missouri State’s games this year is 0.4 more points than the total of 148 in this game.
Tennessee Tech Betting Stats & Info
- Tennessee Tech has won two, or 18.2%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Eagles have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +167.
- The Golden Eagles are 10-6-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 4.5-point underdogs this year, the Golden Eagles are 6-4-1 against the spread.
- The average over/under for Tennessee Tech’s games this year is 4.5 fewer points than the point total of 148 for this outing.
Southeast Missouri State vs. Tennessee Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Southeast Missouri State Rank||Southeast Missouri State AVG||Tennessee Tech AVG||Tennessee Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Southeast Missouri State Redhawks Leaders
- Phillip Russell leads the Redhawks in points and assists per game, scoring 17.5 points and distributing 4.5 assists.
- Southeast Missouri State’s best rebounder is Kobe Clark, who averages 8.7 boards per game in addition to his 6.6 PPG average.
- Russell makes more threes per game than any other member of the Redhawks, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.5 per contest.
Tennessee Tech Golden Eagles Leaders
- Jaylen Sebree puts up 13.6 points and 6.4 rebounds per game for the Golden Eagles, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Tennessee Tech’s assist leader is Brett Thompson with three per game. He also averages 9.7 points per game and tacks on 2.5 rebounds per game.
- Tyrone Perry is reliable from distance and leads the Golden Eagles with 2.2 made threes per game.