Table of Contents
The Ohio Bobcats (9-9, 1-4 MAC) are at home in MAC action against the Central Michigan Chippewas (7-11, 2-3 MAC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET. The Bobcats are double-digit favorites by 11 points in the game. The point total is 140.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Chippewas
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Ohio
- Arena: Convocation Center Ohio
Ohio Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio has won six of nine games when favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- The Bobcats have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -703 or shorter.
- The Bobcats have gone 8-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Chippewas have a 1-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 11 points or more this season.
- The average total for Ohio’s games this year is 8.4 more points than the over/under of 140.5 in this game.
Central Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- Central Michigan has entered the game as underdogs 12 times this season and won twice.
- The Chippewas have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +468.
- The Chippewas’ ATS record is 8-8-0 this year.
- In games they have played as at least 11-point underdogs this year, the Chippewas are 1-2 against the spread.
- Central Michigan’s games this year have averaged a total of 136.7 points, 3.8 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Ohio vs. Central Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio Rank||Ohio AVG||Central Michigan AVG||Central Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Bobcats is Dwight Wilson, who puts up 14.8 points and 10 rebounds per game.
- Jaylin Hunter leads Ohio in assists, averaging 4.3 per game while also scoring 10 points per contest.
- Miles Brown makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bobcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.8 per contest.
Central Michigan Chippewas Leaders
- Jesse Zarzuela collects 16.1 points and adds 2.8 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Chippewas’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Brian Taylor’s stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 13.8 points and 1.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Central Michigan rebounding leaderboard.
- Zarzuela averages 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Chippewas.