Table of Contents
The Eastern Illinois Panthers (7-13, 3-4 OVC) are 9-point underdogs as they try to stop a three-game road slide when they square off against the UT Martin Skyhawks (12-8, 4-3 OVC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Skyhawk Arena. The game airs at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is 142.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Skyhawks vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Martin, Tennessee
- Arena: Skyhawk Arena
UT Martin Betting Stats & Information
- UT Martin has been favored on the moneyline seven times this season. They’ve gone 5-2 in those games.
- The Skyhawks have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -444 or shorter.
- The Skyhawks’ ATS record is 6-10-0 this season.
- The Panthers have a 5-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 9 points or more this year.
- The average total for UT Martin’s games this season is 12.8 more points than the total of 142.5 in this game.
Eastern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Eastern Illinois has entered the game as underdogs 13 times this season and won once.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +335 odds on them winning this game.
- The Panthers are 10-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Panthers have a 5-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 9 points or more.
- The average point total for Eastern Illinois this year is 5.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
UT Martin vs. Eastern Illinois Season Stat Comparison
|UT Martin Rank||UT Martin AVG||Eastern Illinois AVG||Eastern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UT Martin Skyhawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Skyhawks this season is Parker Stewart, who averages 16.6 points, 4.7 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- UT Martin’s leading rebounder is KK Curry averaging 6.2 boards per game and its best passer is Jordan Sears and his 2.4 assists per game.
- Stewart leads the Skyhawks in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Eastern Illinois Panthers Leaders
- Yaakema Rose Jr. has tallied 4.3 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game, putting him atop the Panthers leaderboards in those stat categories.
- Kinyon Hodges scores 13.8 points per game, putting him at the top of the Eastern Illinois scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.6 rebounds and adds 2.7 assists per game.
- Cameron Haffner knocks down one three-pointer per game, the most on the Panthers.