Table of Contents
The Loyola Chicago Ramblers (6-12, 0-6 A-10) are slight underdogs (by 1 point) to break a three-game home losing streak when they host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (10-9, 4-2 A-10) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 132.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bonnies vs. Ramblers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: Joseph J. Gentile Center
Saint Bonaventure Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Bonaventure has gone 7-4 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 63.6%).
- The Bonnies have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -116 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bonnies have compiled an 11-7-1 record against the spread.
- The Ramblers are 1-7 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this year.
- Saint Bonaventure’s average point total in outings this year is 134.1, 1.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Loyola Chicago Betting Stats & Info
- Loyola Chicago has been underdogs in eight games this season and won one (12.5%) of those contests.
- The Ramblers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -106 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Ramblers have put together a 3-15-0 record against the spread.
- The Ramblers are 1-7 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for Loyola Chicago this season is 7.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Loyola Chicago Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Bonaventure Rank||Saint Bonaventure AVG||Loyola Chicago AVG||Loyola Chicago Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Bonaventure Bonnies Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bonnies this season is Daryl Banks III, who averages 16.3 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.3 assists per game.
- Yann Farell is Saint Bonaventure’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.9 per game, while Kyrell Luc is its best passer, averaging 4.6 assists in each contest.
- Banks leads the Bonnies in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Loyola Chicago Ramblers Leaders
- The Ramblers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Philip Alston with 14.5 points and 5.8 rebounds per game.
- Braden Norris’ assist statline paces Loyola Chicago; he racks up 3.9 assists per game.
- Norris is consistent from deep and leads the Ramblers with 2.1 made threes per game.