Table of Contents
The UL Monroe Warhawks (9-11, 5-2 Sun Belt) are heavy underdogs (by 10.5 points) to continue a three-game road win streak when they visit the Troy Trojans (12-8, 4-3 Sun Belt) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trojans vs. Warhawks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Troy, Alabama
- Arena: Trojan Arena
Troy Betting Stats & Information
- Troy is 7-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 58.3%).
- The Trojans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -645 or shorter.
- The Trojans have gone 10-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Warhawks have a 2-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Troy has had in its matchups this year is 4.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
UL Monroe Betting Stats & Info
- UL Monroe has been underdogs in 15 games this season and won five (33.3%) of those contests.
- The Warhawks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +437 moneyline set for this game.
- The Warhawks are 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Warhawks are 2-4 against the spread when an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for UL Monroe this season is 3.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Troy vs. UL Monroe Season Stat Comparison
|Troy Rank||Troy AVG||UL Monroe AVG||UL Monroe Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Troy Trojans Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Trojans is Christyon Eugene, who scores 12.1 points and distributes 2.9 assists per game.
- Zay Williams leads Troy in rebounding, grabbing 6.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 11.4 points a contest.
- Aamer Muhammad makes more threes per game than any other member of the Trojans, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
UL Monroe Warhawks Leaders
- Tyreke Locure is the top scorer for the Warhawks with 14 points per game. He also adds 4.2 rebounds and 3.5 assists per game to his statistics.
- The UL Monroe leaders in rebounding and assists are Thomas Howell with 7.3 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.5 points and two assists per game) and Jamari Blackmon with 3.5 assists per game (he also tacks on 11.9 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- Locure is consistent from three-point range and leads the Warhawks with two made threes per game.