Table of Contents
The Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets (8-10, 1-7 ACC) are underdogs (+2.5) as they attempt to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Syracuse Orange (12-7, 5-3 ACC) at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Hank McCamish Pavilion. The over/under is set at 142.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Orange vs. Yellow Jackets
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Atlanta, Georgia
- Arena: Hank McCamish Pavilion
Syracuse Betting Stats & Information
- Syracuse has won 76.9% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (10-3).
- The Orange have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -146 or shorter.
- The Orange have a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Yellow Jackets have a 3-7 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Syracuse has had set in games this year is 3.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Georgia Tech Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Georgia Tech has won one out of the 11 games, or 9.1%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Yellow Jackets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +122 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Yellow Jackets have compiled an 8-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Yellow Jackets have a 3-7 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 2.5 points or more.
- Georgia Tech’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 140.2 points, 2.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Syracuse vs. Georgia Tech Season Stat Comparison
|Syracuse Rank||Syracuse AVG||Georgia Tech AVG||Georgia Tech Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Orange this season is Joseph Girard III, who averages 16.9 points, 2.7 rebounds, and 2.9 assists per game.
- Jesse Edwards leads Syracuse in rebounding, averaging 10.9 per game, while Judah Mintz leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.4 in each contest.
- The Orange get the most three-point shooting production out of Girard, who knocks down 2.8 threes per game.
Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Leaders
- Deivon Smith paces the Yellow Jackets in both rebounds and assists with 5.7 rebounds and 3.4 assists per game.
- Miles Kelly scores 13.6 points per game, putting him at the top of the Georgia Tech scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 3.2 rebounds and averages 1.2 assists per game.
- Kelly is reliable from distance and leads the Yellow Jackets with 2.3 made threes per game.