Table of Contents
The UNLV Rebels (12-6, 1-5 MWC) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they visit the Fresno State Bulldogs (6-11, 2-4 MWC) at 6:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 as 3.5-point favorites. The Bulldogs have also lost three games in a row. The matchup’s point total is 129.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rebels vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Fresno, California
- Arena: Save Mart Center
UNLV Betting Stats & Information
- UNLV has won 69.2% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (9-4).
- The Rebels have not played a game with moneyline odds of -188 or shorter.
- The Rebels are 9-7-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Bulldogs are 2-4 against the spread.
- The average total in UNLV’s games this season is 14.9 more points than the total of 129.5 in this game.
Fresno State Betting Stats & Info
- Fresno State has entered the game as underdogs eight times this season and won twice.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +154 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have put together a 4-12-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs have a 2-4 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Fresno State’s games this season is six fewer points than the point total of 129.5 for this outing.
UNLV vs. Fresno State Season Stat Comparison
|UNLV Rank||UNLV AVG||Fresno State AVG||Fresno State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNLV Rebels Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Rebels this season is Elijah Harkless, who averages 16.4 points, 4.6 rebounds, and 3.4 assists per game.
- UNLV’s leading rebounder is Luis Rodriguez averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is Keshon Gilbert and his 3.9 assists per game.
- The Rebels get the most three-point shooting production out of Rodriguez, who makes 1.6 threes per game.
Fresno State Bulldogs Leaders
- Isaih Moore collects 12.1 points and 7.9 rebounds per game for the Bulldogs, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Isaiah Hill notches more assists than any other Fresno State teammate with 3.2 per game. He also averages 8.9 points and pulls down 2.1 rebounds per game.
- Anthony Holland is the most prolific from deep for the Bulldogs, hitting 1.8 threes per game.