Table of Contents
The Bethune-Cookman Wildcats (6-13, 2-4 SWAC) are heavy underdogs (+10.5) as they look to break a three-game road slide when they take on the Alcorn State Braves (8-10, 5-1 SWAC) on Monday, January 23, 2023 at Davey Whitney Complex. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Braves vs. Wildcats
- Game Day: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Lorman, Mississippi
- Arena: Davey Whitney Complex
Alcorn State Betting Stats & Information
- Alcorn State has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve gone 3-1 in those games.
- The Braves have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -612 or shorter.
- The Braves are 10-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have a 1-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 10.5 points or more this year.
- Alcorn State’s average point total in matchups this year is 138.2, 7.8 points fewer than the total in this game.
Bethune-Cookman Betting Stats & Info
- Bethune-Cookman has won one of the 10 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Wildcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +425 moneyline set for this game.
- The Wildcats have an 8-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have a 1-3 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 10.5 points or more this season.
- Bethune-Cookman’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 144.7 points, 1.3 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Alcorn State vs. Bethune-Cookman Season Stat Comparison
|Alcorn State Rank||Alcorn State AVG||Bethune-Cookman AVG||Bethune-Cookman Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alcorn State Braves Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Braves this season is Dominic Brewton, who averages 14 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Alcorn State’s leading rebounder is Jeremiah Kendall averaging 6.9 boards per game and its best passer is Byron Joshua and his 3.1 assists per game.
- Dekedran Thorn leads the Braves in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Bethune-Cookman Wildcats Leaders
- Zion Harmon racks up 13.9 points and tacks on 2.7 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Wildcats’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Kevin Davis grabs 5.6 rebounds per game (he also scores 10.5 points per game and adds 1.3 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Bethune-Cookman rebounding leaderboard.
- Harmon is the top scorer from distance for the Wildcats, hitting 1.8 threes per game.