Table of Contents
The No. 21 Baylor Bears (14-5, 4-3 Big 12) are 2.5-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the No. 2 Kansas Jayhawks (16-3, 5-2 Big 12) on Monday, January 23, 2023 at Ferrell Center. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 149.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bears vs. Jayhawks
- Game Day: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Waco, Texas
- Arena: Ferrell Center
Baylor Betting Stats & Information
- Baylor has gone 10-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 66.7%).
- The Bears have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -147 or shorter.
- The Bears’ ATS record is 9-10-0 this season.
- The average point total for Baylor’s games this year is 0.1 fewer points than the over/under of 149 in this matchup.
Kansas Betting Stats & Info
- Kansas has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Jayhawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +123.
- The Jayhawks’ ATS record is 7-12-0 this season.
- Kansas’ games this year have averaged a total of 143.3 points, 5.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Baylor vs. Kansas Season Stat Comparison
|Baylor Rank||Baylor AVG||Kansas AVG||Kansas Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Baylor Bears Leaders
- Keyonte George leads the Bears in scoring, tallying 17.4 points per game to go with 4.6 rebounds and 3.3 assists.
- Baylor’s leading rebounder is Jalen Bridges averaging 5.5 boards per game and its best passer is Adam Flagler and his 5.3 assists per game.
- Flagler makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bears, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest.
Kansas Jayhawks Leaders
- Jalen Wilson sits atop the Jayhawks leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 21.3 points and 8.8 rebounds per game.
- Dajuan Harris’ assist statline paces Kansas; he racks up 6.6 assists per game.
- Gradey Dick hits 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Jayhawks.