Table of Contents
The Oakland Golden Grizzlies (8-12, 6-3 Horizon) are 5.5-point underdogs as they try to build on a three-game road win streak when they visit the Detroit Mercy Titans (8-12, 4-5 Horizon) on Monday, January 23, 2023 at Calihan Hall. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 152.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Titans vs. Golden Grizzlies
- Game Day: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Arena: Calihan Hall
Detroit Mercy Betting Stats & Information
- Detroit Mercy has won 60% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (3-2).
- The Titans have not played a game with moneyline odds of -212 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Titans have put together a 9-10-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 5.5 points or more, the Golden Grizzlies have a 4-5 record against the spread.
- Detroit Mercy’s average point total in matchups this year is 153.2, 0.7 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Oakland Betting Stats & Info
- Oakland has been underdogs in 13 games this season and won two (15.4%) of those contests.
- The Golden Grizzlies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +173 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Grizzlies’ ATS record is 7-13-0 this year.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 4-5 against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- Oakland’s games this year have averaged a total of 149.3 points, 3.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Detroit Mercy vs. Oakland Season Stat Comparison
|Detroit Mercy Rank||Detroit Mercy AVG||Oakland AVG||Oakland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Detroit Mercy Titans Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Titans is Antoine Davis, who scores 27 points and dishes out 3.2 assists per game.
- Detroit Mercy’s best rebounder is Damezi Anderson, who averages 4.6 boards per game in addition to his 9.1 PPG average.
- Davis leads the Titans in three-point shooting, making an average of 4.6 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- The Golden Grizzlies’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Trey Townsend with 17.1 points and 7.4 rebounds per game.
- Oakland’s assist leader is Jalen Moore with 5.7 per game. He also scores 15.4 points per game and grabs 3.3 rebounds per game.
- Blake Lampman is dependable from deep and leads the Golden Grizzlies with 2.5 made threes per game.