Table of Contents
The Atlanta Hawks (24-23) are slight underdogs (by 1.5 points) to build on a four-game road win streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (21-24) on Monday, January 23, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 238.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulls vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBA TV, NBCS-CHI, and BSSE
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Arena: United Center
Bulls Betting Stats & Information
- The Bulls have won seven of the 16 games they were favored on the moneyline this season (43.8%).
- Chicago has a record of 7-9 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter (winning 43.8%).
- So far this season, the Bulls have compiled a 25-20-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 1.5 points or more, the Bulls have a 6-10 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Chicago’s games this year is 8.2 fewer points than the total of 238 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in 21 of the Bulls’ 47 games with a set total.
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- The Hawks have entered the game as underdogs 21 times this season and won nine, or 42.9%, of those games.
- This season, Atlanta has won eight of its 19 games, or 42.1%, when it is the underdog by at least -103 on the moneyline.
- The Hawks have put together a record of 20-26-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 1.5 points or more so far this season, the Hawks went 12-9 against the spread.
- The average point total for Atlanta this year is 5.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This season, Hawks games have hit the over 27 times.
Bulls vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|Bulls Rank||Bulls AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chicago Bulls Leaders
- The Bulls active leader in points and assists this season is DeMar DeRozan, who puts up 26.1 points per game to go with 4.9 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic’s averages this season are 17.5 points, 11 rebounds and 3.2 assists per game.
- Zach LaVine makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Bulls, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young averages 27.1 points per game, while also grabbing 2.9 rebounds and racking up 9.8 assists per game.
- John Collins also contributes 13.3 points, 7.7 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- Young is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Hawks (among active players), hitting 2.2 threes per game.