Table of Contents
The Utah Jazz (24-25) take on the Charlotte Hornets (13-34) as 7.5-point favorites on Monday, January 23, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET on SportsNet RM and BSSE.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Jazz vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SportsNet RM and BSSE
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Arena: Vivint Arena
Jazz Betting Stats & Information
- The Jazz have been the moneyline favorite 22 total times this season. They’ve gone 10-12 in those games.
- Utah has a record of 2-1 in games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -312 or shorter (winning 66.7%).
- So far this season, the Jazz have compiled a 27-22-0 record against the spread.
- The Jazz are 2-2 against the spread when favored by 7.5 points or more this season.
- A total of 28 of the Jazz’s 47 games with a set total have hit the over (59.6%).
Charlotte Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Hornets have won eight out of the 36 games, or 22.2%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Charlotte has won five of its 16 games, or 31.2%, when it is the underdog by at least +252 on the moneyline.
- The Hornets are 19-26-2 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have an ATS record of 9-10 when playing as at least 7.5-point underdogs.
- Hornets games have gone over the total 25 times this year.
Jazz vs. Hornets Season Stat Comparison
|Jazz Rank||Jazz AVG||Hornets AVG||Hornets Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen puts up 24.8 points and 8.7 rebounds per game, with 1.8 assists.
- Mike Conley’s averages this season are 10.4 points, 2.4 rebounds and 7.5 assists per game.
- Malik Beasley leads active Jazz in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Charlotte Hornets Leaders
- Terry Rozier averages 21.3 points per game. He also pulls down 4.1 rebounds and averages 5.3 assists per game.
- Mason Plumlee also contributes 11.8 points, 9.8 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Rozier is the top scorer from the three-point line for the Hornets (among active players), hitting 2.6 threes per game.