Table of Contents
The Wyoming Cowboys (5-13, 0-6 MWC) are underdogs (+1.5) as they attempt to stop an eight-game losing streak when they host the Colorado State Rams (10-10, 2-5 MWC) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Arena-Auditorium. The matchup has an over/under of 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Cowboys
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Laramie, Wyoming
- Arena: Arena-Auditorium
Colorado State Betting Stats & Information
- Colorado State has won seven of 11 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (63.6%).
- The Rams have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -121 or shorter.
- The Rams have a 7-12-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys are 3-5-1 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Colorado State has had in its matchups this season is 3.6 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Wyoming Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wyoming has been listed as the underdog in nine games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cowboys have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +100 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cowboys have a 5-11-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Cowboys have a 3-5-1 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- The average point total for Wyoming this season is 0.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Colorado State vs. Wyoming Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado State Rank||Colorado State AVG||Wyoming AVG||Wyoming Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- The Rams leader in points and rebounds is John Tonje, who scores 13.3 points and pulls down 4.9 boards per game.
- Taviontae Jackson is Colorado State’s best passer, dispensing 3.5 assists per game while scoring 5.9 PPG.
- Tonje leads the Rams in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Wyoming Cowboys Leaders
- Noah Reynolds is at the top of the Cowboys scoring leaderboard with 15 points per game. He also pulls down 2.1 rebounds and averages 2.1 assists per game.
- The Wyoming leaders in rebounding and assists are Hunter Thompson with 5.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.2 points and one assist per game) and Hunter Maldonado with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 13.4 points and 4.4 rebounds per game).
- Brendan Wenzel is reliable from three-point range and leads the Cowboys with two made threes per game.