Table of Contents
The Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (12-7, 5-3 C-USA) will attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they hit the road to take on the Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (11-8, 4-4 C-USA) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Thomas Assembly Center as 3.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Blue Raiders
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Location: Ruston, Louisiana
- Arena: Thomas Assembly Center
Louisiana Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Louisiana Tech has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (6-2).
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -170 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have a 10-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The average over/under Louisiana Tech has had in its matchups this season is 9.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Middle Tennessee Betting Stats & Info
- Middle Tennessee has entered the game as underdogs seven times this season and won three of those games.
- The Blue Raiders have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +142.
- So far this season, the Blue Raiders have put together an 8-9-0 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Middle Tennessee this season is 0.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Louisiana Tech vs. Middle Tennessee Season Stat Comparison
|Louisiana Tech Rank||Louisiana Tech AVG||Middle Tennessee AVG||Middle Tennessee Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Louisiana Tech Bulldogs Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Bulldogs is Cobe Williams, who scores 18.5 points and distributes 4.2 assists per game.
- Isaiah Crawford is Louisiana Tech’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 4.8 boards in each contest while scoring 12.8 points per game.
- Keaston Willis leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders Leaders
- DeAndre Dishman sits on top of the Blue Raiders leaderboards for both scoring and rebounding with 12.4 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Middle Tennessee’s assist leader is Camryn Weston with 2.5 per game. He also records 9.6 points per game and tacks on 4.7 rebounds per game.
- Eli Lawrence hits 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Blue Raiders.