Table of Contents
The Austin Peay Governors (8-12, 2-5 ASUN) are underdogs (+4) as they attempt to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Kentucky Colonels (12-8, 5-2 ASUN) at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Winfield Dunn Center. The matchup has a point total of 145.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Colonels vs. Governors
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
- Arena: Winfield Dunn Center
Eastern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Eastern Kentucky has compiled a 4-1 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 80% of those games).
- The Colonels have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -185 or shorter.
- The Colonels have a 10-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 4 points or more, the Governors have a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The average total Eastern Kentucky has had in its games this year is 8.5 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Austin Peay has been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Governors have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +154.
- The Governors have gone 9-8-0 ATS this year.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Governors are 6-3 against the spread.
- Austin Peay’s games this season have averaged a total of 140.1 points, 4.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Eastern Kentucky vs. Austin Peay Season Stat Comparison
|Eastern Kentucky Rank||Eastern Kentucky AVG||Austin Peay AVG||Austin Peay Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Eastern Kentucky Colonels Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Colonels this season is Devontae Blanton, who averages 15.4 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Isaiah Cozart leads Eastern Kentucky in rebounding, averaging 7.2 per game, while Tayshawn Comer leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Michael Moreno makes more threes per game than any other member of the Colonels, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- Sean Durugordon puts up 12.9 points and 6.1 rebounds per game for the Governors, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Austin Peay’s assist leader is Carlos Paez with 3.7 per game. He also averages 7 points per game and grabs 1.9 rebounds per game.
- Cameron Copeland is dependable from deep and leads the Governors with 1.4 made threes per game.