Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Panthers (13-6, 6-2 ACC) host the Florida State Seminoles (6-13, 4-4 ACC) in a matchup of ACC teams at Petersen Events Center, starting at 3:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The Seminoles are 7.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 144.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Seminoles
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Information
- Pittsburgh has compiled an 8-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 88.9% of those games).
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -343 or shorter.
- The Panthers’ ATS record is 14-5-0 this season.
- The Seminoles are 3-2 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- Pittsburgh’s average point total in matchups this year is 142.1, 2.4 points less than the over/under in this game.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- Florida State has entered the game as underdogs 11 times this season and won twice.
- The Seminoles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +263 odds on them winning this game.
- The Seminoles are 9-10-0 ATS this season.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Seminoles have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- Florida State’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 143.4 points, 1.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Pittsburgh vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|Pittsburgh Rank||Pittsburgh AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- Jamarius Burton leads the Panthers in scoring, tallying 16.3 points per game to go with 4.8 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- Pittsburgh’s leading rebounder is Blake Hinson averaging 6.5 boards per game and its best passer is Nelly Cummings and his 4.5 assists per game.
- The Panthers get the most three-point shooting production out of Hinson, who knocks down 2.1 threes per game.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- The Seminoles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Matthew Cleveland with 14.4 points and 8.1 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Warley’s assist statline paces Florida State; he dishes out 3.8 assists per game.
- Darin Green Jr. is reliable from three-point range and leads the Seminoles with 2.9 made threes per game.