Table of Contents
The UNC Greensboro Spartans (12-8, 6-1 SoCon) are 8-point favorites as they attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Mercer Bears (9-11, 2-5 SoCon) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Greensboro Coliseum. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is 128.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Bears
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Arena: Greensboro Coliseum
UNC Greensboro Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Greensboro has put together a 6-4 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60% of those games).
- The Spartans have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -375 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Spartans have put together an 8-11-0 record against the spread.
- The average total UNC Greensboro has had set in matchups this year is 7.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Mercer Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Mercer has been the underdog nine times and won two of those games.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +291 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears are 8-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Mercer this year is 11.6 points higher than this game’s over/under.
UNC Greensboro vs. Mercer Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Greensboro Rank||UNC Greensboro AVG||Mercer AVG||Mercer Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Greensboro Spartans Leaders
- The Spartans scoring leader is Keyshaun Langley, who averages 14.3 per contest to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Keondre Kennedy leads UNC Greensboro in rebounding, averaging 6.6 per game, while Kobe Langley leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.9 in each contest.
- Keyshaun Langley leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Mercer Bears Leaders
- Jalyn McCreary collects 14.5 points and 5.4 rebounds per game for the Bears, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- Luis Hurtado records more assists than any other Mercer teammate with 4.3 per game. He also averages 8.2 points and grabs 4.4 rebounds per game.
- Kamar Robertson knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bears.