Table of Contents
The No. 6 Gonzaga Bulldogs (16-4, 5-1 WCC) visit the Pacific Tigers (10-11, 3-3 WCC) after winning four home road in a row. The Bulldogs are double-digit favorites by 18 points in the matchup, which starts at 10:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The matchup’s point total is 158.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Stockton, California
- Arena: Alex G. Spanos Center
Gonzaga Betting Stats & Information
- Gonzaga has gone 12-3 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 80%).
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2827 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have put together a 6-13-0 record against the spread.
- Gonzaga’s average total in outings this season has been 158.8, 0.3 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Pacific Betting Stats & Info
- Pacific has won six, or 54.5%, of the 11 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1158.
- The Tigers’ ATS record is 8-11-0 this season.
- The average total for Pacific’s games this year is 9.3 fewer points than the point total of 158.5 for this outing.
Gonzaga vs. Pacific Season Stat Comparison
|Gonzaga Rank||Gonzaga AVG||Pacific AVG||Pacific Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gonzaga Bulldogs Leaders
- Drew Timme leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 21.3 points and 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Nolan Hickman is Gonzaga’s best passer, dishing out 3.7 assists per game while scoring 8.9 PPG.
- Julian Strawther makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of two per contest.
Pacific Tigers Leaders
- Keylan Boone holds the top spot on the Tigers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 11.7 points and 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Pacific’s assist leader is Tyler Beard with 2.9 per game. He also records 9.9 points per game and adds 2.6 rebounds per game.
- Luke Avdalovic is the most prolific from the three-point line for the Tigers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.