Table of Contents
The Mississippi State Bulldogs (12-6, 1-5 SEC) are 2.5-point favorites as they attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Florida Gators (10-8, 3-3 SEC) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at Humphrey Coliseum. The game airs at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 128.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Gators
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Starkville, Mississippi
- Arena: Humphrey Coliseum
Mississippi State Betting Stats & Information
- Mississippi State has won 11 of 13 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (84.6%).
- The Bulldogs have not played a game with moneyline odds of -137 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Bulldogs have put together a 7-11-0 record against the spread.
- The Gators are 2-1 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average over/under Mississippi State has had set in games this season is 5.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Florida Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Florida has been listed as the underdog in four games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Gators have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +115.
- The Gators have a 9-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Gators have a 2-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under in Florida’s games this year is 10.1 more points than the point total of 128.5 for this outing.
Mississippi State vs. Florida Season Stat Comparison
|Mississippi State Rank||Mississippi State AVG||Florida AVG||Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Mississippi State Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and rebounds is Tolu Smith, who scores 13.8 points and pulls down 7.9 boards per game.
- Dashawn Davis leads Mississippi State in assists, averaging 3.3 per game while also scoring 8.1 points per contest.
- Davis leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Florida Gators Leaders
- Colin Castleton records 14.9 points and 8.1 rebounds per game for the Gators, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Kyle Lofton’s assist statline leads Florida; he dishes out 2.9 assists per game.
- Will Richard knocks down 1.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Gators.