Table of Contents
The Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (13-7, 5-4 Horizon) are just 3-point underdogs as they look to build on a three-game road winning streak when they square off against the Northern Kentucky Norse (12-8, 7-2 Horizon) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky. The game airs at 6:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Norse vs. Mastodons
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: Highland Heights, Kentucky
- Arena: BB&T Arena at Northern Kentucky
Northern Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Northern Kentucky has won 61.5% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (8-5).
- The Norse have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -151 or shorter.
- The Norse’s ATS record is 4-14-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this year, the Mastodons are 4-1 against the spread.
- The average total Northern Kentucky has had set in games this season is 0.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Purdue Fort Wayne Betting Stats & Info
- Purdue Fort Wayne has entered the game as underdogs five times this season and won three of those games.
- The Mastodons have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +126.
- So far this season, the Mastodons have compiled an 8-10-0 record against the spread.
- The Mastodons are 4-1 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Purdue Fort Wayne this season is 11.4 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Northern Kentucky vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Season Stat Comparison
|Northern Kentucky Rank||Northern Kentucky AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne AVG||Purdue Fort Wayne Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northern Kentucky Norse Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Norse this season is Marques Warrick, who averages 19.1 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 2.8 assists per game.
- Northern Kentucky’s leading rebounder is Chris Brandon averaging 9.4 boards per game and its best passer is Xavier Rhodes and his 3.6 assists per game.
- Warrick makes more threes per game than any other member of the Norse, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons Leaders
- The Mastodons’ Jarred Godfrey averages enough points (16.6 per game) and assists (4.1 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Ra Kpedi’s stat line of 8.5 rebounds, 6.5 points and 0.5 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Purdue Fort Wayne rebounding leaderboard.
- Bobby Planutis makes 2.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mastodons.