Table of Contents
The Montana Grizzlies (9-10, 3-4 Big Sky) host the Montana State Bobcats (12-8, 5-2 Big Sky) at Dahlberg Arena on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The books see an even contest, listing the matchup as a pick ’em. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Grizzlies vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Missoula, Montana
- Arena: Dahlberg Arena
Montana Betting Stats & Information
- Montana has won 60% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (6-4).
- The Grizzlies have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -109 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Grizzlies have put together an 8-10-0 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Montana has had set in matchups this year is 3.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Montana State Betting Stats & Info
- Montana State has entered the game as underdogs six times this season and won twice.
- The Bobcats have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the -112 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bobcats are 11-5-2 against the spread this year.
- The average total in Montana State’s games this year is 7.7 more points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Montana vs. Montana State Season Stat Comparison
|Montana Rank||Montana AVG||Montana State AVG||Montana State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Montana Grizzlies Leaders
- Josh Bannan leads the Grizzlies in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 16.3 points, pulling down 8.6 boards and dishing out 3.3 assists per game.
- Aanen Moody leads the Grizzlies in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.4 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle is the top scorer for the Bobcats with 16.2 points per game. He also tacks on 3.1 rebounds and one assist per game to his stats.
- Jubrile Belo puts up a stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 13.3 points and 1.2 assists per game for Montana State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Darius Brown II holds the top spot for assists with 4.8 per game, adding 8.9 points and 4.4 rebounds per contest.
- Tyler Patterson is consistent from three-point range and leads the Bobcats with 1.6 made threes per game.