Table of Contents
The Wright State Raiders (11-9, 4-5 Horizon) host the Cleveland State Vikings (11-9, 6-3 Horizon) in a matchup of Horizon teams at Wright State University Nutter Center, starting at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023. The Raiders are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 142.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raiders vs. Vikings
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Fairborn, Ohio
- Arena: Wright State University Nutter Center
Wright State Betting Stats & Information
- Wright State has gone 6-5 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 54.5%).
- The Raiders have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -161 or shorter.
- The Raiders have gone 9-10-0 ATS this season.
- The Vikings have a 3-5 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 3.5 points or more.
- The average over/under Wright State has had set in matchups this year is 10.6 more points than this outing’s point total.
Cleveland State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Cleveland State has been the underdog 11 times and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Vikings have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +135.
- The Vikings have gone 10-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Vikings have a 3-5 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Cleveland State this year is 9.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Wright State vs. Cleveland State Season Stat Comparison
|Wright State Rank||Wright State AVG||Cleveland State AVG||Cleveland State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Wright State Raiders Leaders
- Trey Calvin leads the Raiders in points and assists per game, scoring 18.8 points and distributing 4.4 assists.
- Brandon Noel leads Wright State in rebounding, grabbing 8.2 boards per game while also scoring 13.8 points a contest.
- Calvin makes more threes per game than any other member of the Raiders, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.4 per contest.
Cleveland State Vikings Leaders
- The Vikings’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Tristan Enaruna with 13.6 points and 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Deshon Parker’s assist statline leads Cleveland State; he racks up 4.4 assists per game.
- Drew Lowder is reliable from deep and leads the Vikings with 1.7 made threes per game.