Table of Contents
The Morgan State Bears (10-9, 3-1 MEAC) are underdogs (by 3.5 points) to continue a six-game home win streak when they host the Norfolk State Spartans (13-6, 3-1 MEAC) on Monday, January 23, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 143.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Bears
- Game Day: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena: Talmadge L. Hill Field House
Norfolk State Betting Stats & Information
- Norfolk State has won 88.9% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (8-1).
- The Spartans have not played as a moneyline favorite of -175 or shorter.
- The Spartans are 7-7-0 ATS this season.
- The Bears have a 6-3 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- Norfolk State’s average total in outings this year has been 144.4, 0.9 points higher than the over/under in this particular game.
Morgan State Betting Stats & Info
- Morgan State has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won twice.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +141.
- The Bears are 8-7-0 ATS this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more, the Bears have a 6-3 record against the spread.
- The average over/under for Morgan State’s games this year is 7.9 more points than the point total of 143.5 for this outing.
Norfolk State vs. Morgan State Season Stat Comparison
|Norfolk State Rank||Norfolk State AVG||Morgan State AVG||Morgan State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Norfolk State Spartans Leaders
- Joe Bryant Jr. leads the Spartans in points and assists per game, scoring 16.8 points and distributing 3.9 assists.
- Kris Bankston is Norfolk State’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 7.3 boards in each contest while scoring 13.7 points per game.
- Bryant leads the Spartans in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Morgan State Bears Leaders
- Malik Miller puts up 9.8 rebounds and 3.9 assists per game, placing him atop the Bears’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Isaiah Burke scores 20.1 points per game, putting him at the top of the Morgan State scoring leaderboard. He also grabs 2.5 rebounds and averages 2.8 assists per game.
- Burke averages 3.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Bears.