Table of Contents
The Howard Bison (11-10, 3-1 MEAC) are 8-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Coppin State Eagles (6-15, 1-3 MEAC) on Monday, January 23, 2023 at Burr Gymnasium. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 155 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bison vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Burr Gymnasium
Howard Betting Stats & Information
- Howard has won 75% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (3-1).
- The Bison have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -372 or shorter.
- The Bison’s ATS record is 9-9-0 this season.
- The Eagles have a 3-6-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 8 points or more.
- The average point total for Howard’s games this year is 9.5 fewer points than the over/under of 155 in this matchup.
Coppin State Betting Stats & Info
- Coppin State has been underdogs in 17 games this season and won three (17.6%) of those contests.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +285 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Eagles have put together an 8-12-1 record against the spread.
- The Eagles have a 3-6-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 8 points or more this season.
- The average over/under for Coppin State’s games this year is 3.9 more points than the point total of 155 in this outing.
Howard vs. Coppin State Season Stat Comparison
|Howard Rank||Howard AVG||Coppin State AVG||Coppin State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Howard Bison Leaders
- Elijah Hawkins leads the Bison in points and assists per game, scoring 12.9 points and distributing 5.4 assists.
- William Settle is Howard’s best rebounder, pulling down an average of 5.7 boards in each contest while scoring 11.3 points per game.
- Jordan Wood leads the Bison in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Coppin State Eagles Leaders
- Sam Sessoms’ points (21.6 per game) and assists (five per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Eagles’ leaderboards.
- Nendah Tarke grabs 6.2 rebounds per game (he also scores 12.7 points per game and adds two assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Coppin State rebounding leaderboard.
- Sessoms is the top shooter from distance for the Eagles, hitting two threes per game.