Table of Contents
The Alabama A&M Bulldogs (6-13, 2-4 SWAC) will try to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Prairie View A&M Panthers (7-13, 3-4 SWAC) on Monday, January 23, 2023 at Alabama A&M Events Center as just 2.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Huntsville, Alabama
- Arena: Alabama A&M Events Center
|Prairie View A&M||-2.5||133.5|
Prairie View A&M Betting Stats & Information
- Prairie View A&M has been the moneyline favorite seven times this season. They’ve gone 3-4 in those games.
- The Panthers have not played as a moneyline favorite of -147 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Panthers have put together a 6-13-0 record against the spread.
- The Bulldogs are 5-6 against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Prairie View A&M’s games this year is 3.4 more points than the total of 133.5 in this game.
Alabama A&M Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Alabama A&M has been the underdog nine times and won one of those games.
- The Bulldogs have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +121 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bulldogs have a 6-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have a 5-6 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Alabama A&M’s games this season is 11.8 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Prairie View A&M vs. Alabama A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Prairie View A&M Rank||Prairie View A&M AVG||Alabama A&M AVG||Alabama A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Prairie View A&M Panthers Leaders
- William Douglas leads the Panthers in points and assists per game, scoring 14.5 points and distributing 2.1 assists.
- Hegel Augustin leads Prairie View A&M in rebounding, grabbing 5.4 rebounds per game while also scoring 10 points a contest.
- Jeremiah Gambrell leads the Panthers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Alabama A&M Bulldogs Leaders
- Garrett Hicks puts up 14.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Bulldogs.
- The Alabama A&M leaders in rebounding and assists are Olisa Akonobi with 5.4 rebounds per game (he also adds 7.4 points and 0.6 assists per game) and Messiah Thompson with 3.3 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.4 points and 1.8 rebounds per game).
- Hicks is dependable from distance and leads the Bulldogs with 2.7 made threes per game.