Table of Contents
Two sliding teams hit the court when the South Carolina State Bulldogs (3-17, 0-4 MEAC) host the Delaware State Hornets (1-16, 0-4 MEAC) on Monday, January 23, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET. The Hornets are 7-point underdogs as they try to stop a 15-game losing streak against the Bulldogs, losers of four straight. The over/under for the matchup is set at 146.5.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Hornets
- Game Day: Monday, January 23, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Orangeburg, South Carolina
- Arena: Smith-Hammond-Middleton Memorial Center
|South Carolina State||-7||146.5|
South Carolina State Betting Stats & Information
- South Carolina State has been listed as the moneyline favorite just one other time so far this season, a game it lost.
- The Bulldogs have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -317 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs are 8-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have a 7-7 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 7 points or more.
- South Carolina State’s average point total in matchups this year is 159, 12.5 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Delaware State Betting Stats & Info
- Delaware State has been listed as the underdog 11 times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Hornets have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +243 odds on them winning this game.
- The Hornets are 7-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Hornets have a 7-7 record against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average total for Delaware State’s games this season is 9.4 fewer points than the point total of 146.5 for this outing.
South Carolina State vs. Delaware State Season Stat Comparison
|South Carolina State Rank||South Carolina State AVG||Delaware State AVG||Delaware State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
South Carolina State Bulldogs Leaders
- The Bulldogs leader in points and assists is Rakeim Gary, who puts up 11.6 points per game along with 2.9 assists.
- Davion Everett leads South Carolina State in rebounding, grabbing 5.8 boards per game while also scoring 6.4 points a contest.
- Gary makes more threes per game than any other member of the Bulldogs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Delaware State Hornets Leaders
- The Hornets’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Brandon Stone with 11.6 points and 4.9 rebounds per game.
- Corey Perkins’ assist statline leads Delaware State; he dishes out 3.3 assists per game.
- Jevin Muniz is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Hornets, hitting 1.4 threes per game.