Table of Contents
The Siena Saints (13-6, 7-1 MAAC) are 6.5-point favorites as they look to continue a six-game home winning streak when they square off against the Fairfield Stags (8-10, 4-4 MAAC) on Sunday, January 22, 2023 at MVP Arena. The contest airs at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 134.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Saints vs. Stags
- Game Day: Sunday, January 22, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Albany, New York
- Arena: MVP Arena
Siena Betting Stats & Information
- Siena has won seven of nine games when the moneyline favorite this season (77.8%).
- The Saints have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -278 or shorter.
- The Saints have a 12-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this season, the Stags are 4-0 against the spread.
- The average total Siena has had set in games this year is four more points than this outing’s point total.
Fairfield Betting Stats & Info
- Fairfield has been underdogs in eight games this season and won two (25%) of those contests.
- The Stags have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +217.
- The Stags’ ATS record is 10-7-0 this season.
- The Stags have a 4-0 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 6.5 points or more.
- The average total in Fairfield’s games this season is five fewer points than the point total of 134.5 for this outing.
Siena vs. Fairfield Season Stat Comparison
|Siena Rank||Siena AVG||Fairfield AVG||Fairfield Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Siena Saints Leaders
- Javian McCollum leads the Saints in points and assists per game, scoring 16.5 points and distributing 4 assists.
- Jared Billups is Siena’s best rebounder, hauling in an average of 6.7 boards in each contest while scoring 7.5 points per game.
- Andrew Platek makes more threes per game than any other member of the Saints, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
Fairfield Stags Leaders
- Supreme Cook holds the top spot on the Stags leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.3 points and 8.6 rebounds per game.
- Allan Jeanne-Rose dishes out more assists than any other Fairfield player with 2.3 per game. He also scores 8.6 points and pulls down 4.2 rebounds per game.
- TJ Long is the most prolific from deep for the Stags, hitting 1.8 threes per game.