Table of Contents
The Utah Tech Trailblazers (9-10, 1-5 WAC) will attempt to halt a five-game losing streak when they host the New Mexico State Aggies (7-12, 0-7 WAC) at 9:00 PM ET on Saturday, January 21, 2023 as 2.5-point favorites. The Aggies have lost seven games in a row. The matchup’s over/under is 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Trailblazers vs. Aggies
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Saint George, Utah
- Arena: Burns Arena
Utah Tech Betting Stats & Information
- Utah Tech has won 80% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (4-1).
- The Trailblazers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -131 or shorter.
- The Trailblazers are 10-6-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2.5-point underdogs this season, the Aggies are 3-4-1 against the spread.
- The average total Utah Tech has had in its matchups this year is 0.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
New Mexico State Betting Stats & Info
- New Mexico State has entered the game as underdogs 10 times this season and won twice.
- The Aggies have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +108 odds on them winning this game.
- The Aggies have a 5-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Aggies have a 3-4-1 record against the spread.
- New Mexico State’s games this year have averaged a total of 143.8 points, 2.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Utah Tech vs. New Mexico State Season Stat Comparison
|Utah Tech Rank||Utah Tech AVG||New Mexico State AVG||New Mexico State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Utah Tech Trailblazers Leaders
- The Trailblazers leader in points and assists is Cameron Gooden, who scores 15.6 points per game to go with 3.9 assists.
- Tanner Christensen leads Utah Tech in rebounding, grabbing 7.2 rebounds per game while also scoring 10.4 points a contest.
- Noa Gonsalves leads the Trailblazers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
New Mexico State Aggies Leaders
- Xavier Pinson’s points (12.9 per game) and assists (4.5 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Aggies’ leaderboards.
- Deshawndre Washington’s stat line of 7.1 rebounds, 12.1 points and 3.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the New Mexico State rebounding leaderboard.
- Pinson is dependable from deep and leads the Aggies with 1.9 made threes per game.