Table of Contents
A pair of streaking teams square off when the Lafayette Leopards (6-14, 4-3 Patriot) visit the Lehigh Mountain Hawks (10-8, 5-2 Patriot) on Saturday, January 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Leopards are 1.5-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Mountain Hawks, winners of five straight. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Leopards vs. Mountain Hawks
- Game Day: Saturday, January 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Stabler Arena
Lafayette Betting Stats & Information
- Lafayette has a 3-2 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- The Leopards have not played a game with moneyline odds of -115 or shorter.
- The Leopards have gone 13-6-1 ATS this season.
- The Mountain Hawks are 6-4 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Lafayette’s games this season is 4.9 fewer points than the over/under of 133.5 in this matchup.
Lehigh Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Lehigh has won five out of the 12 games, or 41.7%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Mountain Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -105.
- The Mountain Hawks have a 9-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mountain Hawks have a 6-4 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 1.5 points or more.
- Lehigh’s games this year have averaged a total of 143.1 points, 9.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Lafayette vs. Lehigh Season Stat Comparison
|Lafayette Rank||Lafayette AVG||Lehigh AVG||Lehigh Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Lafayette Leopards Leaders
- Leo O’Boyle leads the Leopards in scoring, tallying 12.5 points per game to go with 3.3 rebounds and 2 assists.
- Lafayette’s leading rebounder is Kyle Jenkins averaging 5.9 boards per game and its best passer is CJ Fulton and his 4.8 assists per game.
- O’Boyle makes more threes per game than any other member of the Leopards, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Lehigh Mountain Hawks Leaders
- The Mountain Hawks’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Evan Taylor with 15.1 points and 6.1 rebounds per game.
- Jalin Sinclair records more assists than any other Lehigh teammate with 2.8 per game. He also averages 2.9 points and grabs 1.5 rebounds per game.
- Keith Higgins Jr. knocks down 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Mountain Hawks.