Table of Contents
The Kentucky Wildcats (13-6, 4-3 SEC) are favored (-5.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they visit the Vanderbilt Commodores (10-9, 3-3 SEC) at 9:00 PM ET on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at Memorial Gymnasium. The matchup’s point total is 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Commodores
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Nashville, Tennessee
- Arena: Memorial Gymnasium
Kentucky Betting Stats & Information
- Kentucky has gone 9-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Wildcats have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -205 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 7-12-0 against the spread this season.
- The Commodores have a 3-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 5.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Kentucky’s games this season is 1.4 fewer points than the total of 144.5 in this matchup.
Vanderbilt Betting Stats & Info
- Vanderbilt has been underdogs in 10 games this season and won three (30%) of those contests.
- The Commodores have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +169 moneyline set for this game.
- The Commodores have gone 9-10-0 ATS this year.
- The Commodores have a 3-2 record against the spread this year when an underdog by 5.5 points or more.
- The average total in Vanderbilt’s games this year is 0.7 fewer points than the point total of 144.5 in this outing.
Kentucky vs. Vanderbilt Season Stat Comparison
|Kentucky Rank||Kentucky AVG||Vanderbilt AVG||Vanderbilt Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Kentucky Wildcats Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Wildcats is Oscar Tshiebwe, who puts up 16.6 points and 14 rebounds per game.
- Kentucky’s best passer is Sahvir Wheeler, who averages 5.9 assists per game to go with his 8.4 PPG scoring average.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Antonio Reeves, who makes 2.3 threes per game.
Vanderbilt Commodores Leaders
- Liam Robbins sits atop the Commodores leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 13.2 points and 5.9 rebounds per game.
- Ezra Manjon records more assists than any other Vanderbilt player with 2.8 per game. He also scores 9.1 points and grabs 3.1 rebounds per game.
- Myles Stute knocks down 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Commodores.