Table of Contents
The No. 14 TCU Horned Frogs (15-4, 4-3 Big 12) are at home in Big 12 action against the Oklahoma Sooners (11-8, 2-5 Big 12) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET. The Horned Frogs are favored by 6.5 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Horned Frogs vs. Sooners
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Arena: Schollmaier Arena
TCU Betting Stats & Information
- TCU is 9-2 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 81.8%).
- The Horned Frogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -287 or shorter.
- The Horned Frogs’ ATS record is 11-8-0 this season.
- The Sooners are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 6.5 points or more this season.
- The average total TCU has had set in games this year is 4.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Oklahoma has won three out of the nine games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Sooners have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +226.
- The Sooners are 10-9-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as at least 6.5-point underdogs this year, the Sooners are 1-0 against the spread.
- Oklahoma’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 131.9 points, 6.1 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
TCU vs. Oklahoma Season Stat Comparison
|TCU Rank||TCU AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
TCU Horned Frogs Leaders
- Mike Miles leads the Horned Frogs in points and assists per game, scoring 18.9 points and distributing 3.4 assists.
- TCU’s best rebounder is Eddie Lampkin Jr., who averages 6.8 boards per game in addition to his 7.7 PPG average.
- Miles leads the Horned Frogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- Grant Sherfield averages 17 points and adds 3.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Sooners’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Tanner Groves’ stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 10.5 points and 1.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard.
- Sherfield is the top shooter from distance for the Sooners, hitting 2.4 threes per game.