Table of Contents
The No. 17 Miami Hurricanes (15-4, 6-3 ACC) are 3.5-point favorites as they try to end a three-game road losing streak when they square off against the Florida State Seminoles (7-13, 5-4 ACC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at Donald L. Tucker Civic Center. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 150.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hurricanes vs. Seminoles
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Tallahassee, Florida
- Arena: Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
Miami Betting Stats & Information
- Miami has been the moneyline favorite 14 times this season. They’ve finished 13-1 in those games.
- The Hurricanes have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -171 or shorter.
- The Hurricanes’ ATS record is 11-8-0 this season.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Seminoles are 5-5 against the spread.
- The average total Miami has had set in games this season is three fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Florida State Betting Stats & Info
- Florida State has won three, or 25%, of the 12 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Seminoles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +139 odds on them winning this game.
- The Seminoles are 10-10-0 ATS this year.
- The Seminoles have a 5-5 record against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total in Florida State’s games this year is 7.5 fewer points than the point total of 150.5 for this outing.
Miami vs. Florida State Season Stat Comparison
|Miami Rank||Miami AVG||Florida State AVG||Florida State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Miami Hurricanes Leaders
- The Hurricanes leader in points and assists is Isaiah Wong, who puts up 16.2 points per game along with 3.7 assists.
- Norchad Omier leads Miami in rebounding, grabbing 10.4 boards per game while also scoring 13.7 points a contest.
- Nijel Pack makes more threes per game than any other member of the Hurricanes, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Florida State Seminoles Leaders
- Darin Green Jr. averages 14.6 points per game to be the top scorer for the Seminoles.
- Matthew Cleveland has a stat line of 8.1 rebounds, 14.3 points and 1.9 assists per game for Florida State to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Warley holds the top spot for assists with 3.8 per game, adding 6 points and 2.8 rebounds per outing.
- Green is dependable from three-point range and leads the Seminoles with 3.1 made threes per game.