Table of Contents
The Ole Miss Rebels (9-10, 1-6 SEC) are slightly favored (by 2 points) to break a four-game home losing streak when they host the Missouri Tigers (14-5, 3-4 SEC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 145.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rebels vs. Tigers
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Oxford, Mississippi
- Arena: The Pavilion at Ole Miss
Ole Miss Betting Stats & Information
- Ole Miss is 9-3 in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 75%).
- The Rebels have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -131 or shorter.
- The Rebels have a 6-11-2 record against the spread this season.
- The Tigers are 3-4 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- Ole Miss’ average point total in matchups this year is 132.5, 13 points below the total in this game.
Missouri Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Missouri has won three out of the eight games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Tigers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +107 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tigers are 10-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Tigers have a 3-4 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Missouri this year is 13.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Ole Miss vs. Missouri Season Stat Comparison
|Ole Miss Rank||Ole Miss AVG||Missouri AVG||Missouri Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ole Miss Rebels Leaders
- Matthew Murrell leads the Rebels in points and assists per game, scoring 14.9 points and distributing 2.5 assists.
- Myles Burns leads Ole Miss in rebounding, pulling down 6.3 boards per game while also scoring 6.4 points a contest.
- Murrell leads the Rebels in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Missouri Tigers Leaders
- The Tigers’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Kobe Brown with 15.7 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Nick Honor notches more assists than any other Missouri player with 3.1 per game. He also scores 8.7 points and pulls down 1.8 rebounds per game.
- D’Moi Hodge is the most prolific from distance for the Tigers, hitting 2.6 threes per game.