Table of Contents
The Toledo Rockets (13-6, 4-2 MAC) are big, 19-point favorites as they look to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (4-15, 1-5 MAC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at Savage Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 165.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rockets vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Toledo, Ohio
- Arena: Savage Arena
Toledo Betting Stats & Information
- Toledo has been the moneyline favorite 15 times this season. They’ve finished 11-4 in those games.
- The Rockets have not played a game with moneyline odds of -5625 or shorter.
- The Rockets have an 11-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- Toledo’s average point total in outings this year is 163.4, 2.1 points below the over/under in this game.
Eastern Michigan Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Eastern Michigan has won two out of the 14 games, or 14.3%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +1367 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Eagles have compiled a 5-12-1 record against the spread.
- The average point total for Eastern Michigan this year is 12 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Toledo vs. Eastern Michigan Season Stat Comparison
|Toledo Rank||Toledo AVG||Eastern Michigan AVG||Eastern Michigan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Toledo Rockets Leaders
- The Rockets leader in points and assists is Rayj Dennis, who puts up 18.5 points per game along with 5.9 assists.
- Toledo’s best rebounder is Setric Millner Jr., who averages 6.1 boards per game in addition to his 14.6 PPG average.
- JT Shumate leads the Rockets in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Eastern Michigan Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Emoni Bates with 19.3 points and 5.6 rebounds per game.
- Eastern Michigan’s assist leader is Tyson Acuff with 2.8 per game. He also records 12.8 points per game and tacks on three rebounds per game.
- Bates hits 2.5 three-pointers per game, the most on the Eagles.