Table of Contents
The North Carolina Tar Heels (14-6, 6-3 ACC) will try to continue a three-game win streak when they visit the Syracuse Orange (13-7, 6-3 ACC) on Tuesday, January 24, 2023 at JMA Wireless Dome as 4-point favorites. The matchup airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 150.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tar Heels vs. Orange
- Game Day: Tuesday, January 24, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Syracuse, New York
- Arena: JMA Wireless Dome
North Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina has won 87.5% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (14-2).
- The Tar Heels have not played a game with moneyline odds of -175 or shorter.
- The Tar Heels are 7-13-0 ATS this season.
- The Orange are 3-1 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average over/under North Carolina has had in its matchups this season is 1.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Syracuse Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Syracuse has won two out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Orange have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +145 odds on them winning this game.
- The Orange have an 11-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Orange have a 3-1 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 4 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Syracuse this year is 4.9 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
North Carolina vs. Syracuse Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina AVG||Syracuse AVG||Syracuse Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- Armando Bacot leads the Tar Heels in scoring and rebounding, tallying 17.8 points and 11.5 boards per game.
- North Carolina’s best passer is Caleb Love, who averages 3.1 assists per game to go with his 16.3 PPG scoring average.
- The Tar Heels get the most three-point shooting production out of Love, who knocks down 1.9 threes per game.
Syracuse Orange Leaders
- Joseph Girard III racks up 17.5 points per game to be the top scorer for the Orange.
- Jesse Edwards has a stat line of 10.8 rebounds, 13.9 points and 1.7 assists per game for Syracuse to take the top rebound spot on the team. Judah Mintz has the top spot for assists with 4.5 per game, adding 14.9 points and 2.4 rebounds per outing.
- Girard averages three three-pointers per game, the most on the Orange.