Table of Contents
The Louisville Cardinals (2-17, 0-8 ACC) are underdogs (by 9.5 points) to stop a six-game road losing streak when they visit the Boston College Eagles (9-11, 3-6 ACC) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Eagles vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: Silvio O. Conte Forum
Boston College Betting Stats & Information
- Boston College has been favored on the moneyline seven times this season. They’ve gone 4-3 in those games.
- The Eagles have not played as a moneyline favorite of -565 or shorter.
- The Eagles are 8-12-0 ATS this season.
- The Cardinals are 4-7 against the spread when an underdog by 9.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Boston College’s games this season is 2.1 more points than the total of 133.5 in this matchup.
Louisville Betting Stats & Info
- Louisville has been underdogs in 14 games this season and won one (7.1%) of those contests.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +403.
- The Cardinals have a 6-13-0 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 9.5-point underdogs this season, the Cardinals are 4-7 against the spread.
- The average total in Louisville’s games this year is 4.1 more points than the point total of 133.5 in this outing.
Boston College vs. Louisville Season Stat Comparison
|Boston College Rank||Boston College AVG||Louisville AVG||Louisville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston College Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles leader in points and assists is Makai Ashton-Langford, who scores 12.4 points per game to go with 2.3 assists.
- T.J. Bickerstaff leads Boston College in rebounding, pulling down 6.1 boards per game while also scoring 5.9 points a contest.
- Mason Madsen makes more threes per game than any other member of the Eagles, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.1 per contest.
Louisville Cardinals Leaders
- El Ellis’ points (17.8 per game) and assists (4.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cardinals’ leaderboards.
- Brandon Huntley-Hatfield’s stat line of six rebounds, 7.5 points and 0.6 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Louisville rebounding leaderboard.
- Ellis is reliable from distance and leads the Cardinals with 1.9 made threes per game.