Table of Contents
The Stanford Cardinal (7-12) take the court against the Chicago State Cougars (5-16) as double-digit, 17-point favorites on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Cardinal vs. Cougars
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Stanford, California
- Arena: Maples Pavilion
Stanford Betting Stats & Information
- Stanford has won six of nine games when favored on the moneyline this season (66.7%).
- The Cardinal have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -5294 or shorter.
- The Cardinal’s ATS record is 9-10-0 this season.
- The Cougars have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 17 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Stanford has had set in matchups this season is 0.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Chicago State Betting Stats & Info
- Chicago State has won three, or 15.8%, of the 19 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cougars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1367.
- The Cougars’ ATS record is 12-8-0 this season.
- The Cougars are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 17 points or more this year.
- The average over/under for Chicago State’s games this season is 6.4 more points than the point total of 134.5 in this outing.
Stanford vs. Chicago State Season Stat Comparison
|Stanford Rank||Stanford AVG||Chicago State AVG||Chicago State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stanford Cardinal Leaders
- The leader in rebounds and assists for the Cardinal is Ingram Harrison, who pulls down 5.4 boards and distributes 3.3 assists per game to go with a 9.3 PPG scoring average.
- Stanford’s leading scorer is Spencer Jones, who tallies 12.9 points a game in addition to his 4.6 rebounds and 0.8 assists.
- The Cardinal get the most three-point shooting production out of Jones, who makes 1.8 threes per game.
Chicago State Cougars Leaders
- Wesley Cardet Jr. is the top scorer for the Cougars with 16 points per game. He also adds 5.1 rebounds and 2.9 assists per game to his scoring output.
- Chicago State’s leader in rebounds is Jahsean Corbett with nine per game, and its leader in assists is Elijah Weaver with three per game.
- Weaver is consistent from three-point range and leads the Cougars with two made threes per game.