Table of Contents
The Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (10-10, 4-3 A-10) are 4-point favorites as they attempt to extend a four-game home winning streak when they square off against the Fordham Rams (15-4, 3-3 A-10) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Reilly Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is 132.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bonnies vs. Rams
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Olean, New York
- Arena: Reilly Center
Saint Bonaventure Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Bonaventure has won seven of 12 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (58.3%).
- The Bonnies have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -191 or shorter.
- The Bonnies have an 11-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Rams are 2-2 against the spread.
- Saint Bonaventure’s average total in matchups this year has been 133.5, one point higher than the total in this particular game.
Fordham Betting Stats & Info
- Fordham has won two of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Rams have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +156 moneyline set for this game.
- The Rams’ ATS record is 11-7-1 this season.
- The Rams have a 2-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Fordham’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 138.9 points, 6.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Saint Bonaventure vs. Fordham Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Bonaventure Rank||Saint Bonaventure AVG||Fordham AVG||Fordham Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Bonaventure Bonnies Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bonnies this season is Daryl Banks III, who averages 15.8 points, 3.1 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Yann Farell is Saint Bonaventure’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.9 per game, while Kyrell Luc is its best passer, averaging 4.5 assists in each contest.
- The Bonnies get the most three-point shooting production out of Banks, who makes 2.9 threes per game.
Fordham Rams Leaders
- Darius Quisenberry puts up 16.4 points per game to be the top scorer for the Rams.
- The Fordham leaders in rebounding and assists are Abdou Tsimbila with 7.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 6.1 points and 0.3 assists per game) and Antrell Charlton with four assists per game (he also tacks on 8.1 points and 3.9 rebounds per game).
- Quisenberry hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Rams.