Table of Contents
The Cal Baptist Lancers (12-8, 4-3 WAC) visit the UT Arlington Mavericks (7-14, 2-6 WAC) in a matchup of WAC teams at College Park Center, tipping off at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. The Lancers are 4-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 127.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lancers vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Arena: College Park Center
Cal Baptist Betting Stats & Information
- Cal Baptist has won seven of 12 games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season (58.3%).
- The Lancers have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -191 or shorter.
- The Lancers are 10-8-1 against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks are 7-6 against the spread when an underdog by 4 points or more this year.
- Cal Baptist’s average point total in outings this year is 131.9, 4.9 points higher than the total in this game.
UT Arlington Betting Stats & Info
- UT Arlington has entered the game as underdogs 17 times this season and won three, or 17.6%, of those games.
- The Mavericks have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +156 odds on them winning this game.
- The Mavericks have an 8-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Mavericks have a 7-6 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 4 points or more.
- The average total for UT Arlington’s games this season is 5.9 more points than the point total of 127 in this outing.
Cal Baptist vs. UT Arlington Season Stat Comparison
|Cal Baptist Rank||Cal Baptist AVG||UT Arlington AVG||UT Arlington Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Cal Baptist Lancers Leaders
- The leader in points and assists for the Lancers is Taran Armstrong, who scores 10.5 points and dishes out 4.8 assists per game.
- Cal Baptist’s best rebounder is Hunter Goodrick, who averages 7.3 boards per game in addition to his 8.9 PPG average.
- Joe Quintana leads the Lancers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.1 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UT Arlington Mavericks Leaders
- Shemar Wilson holds the top spot on the Mavericks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 10.8 points and 8.3 rebounds per game.
- Kyron Gibson’s assist statline paces UT Arlington; he records 3.6 assists per game.
- Gibson is reliable from deep and leads the Mavericks with 1.6 made threes per game.