Table of Contents
Before he tees off in San Diego, California, let’s break down his recent form to help you make your best bets on Davis in this event.
Farmers Insurance Open Time and Location
- Date: January 25-28, 2023
- Location: San Diego, California
- Course: Torrey Pines (North)
- Par: 72 / 7,765 yards
- Defending Champ: Luke List
Cameron Davis Recent Performance
- Davis has finished under par 14 times and carded a better-than-average score in 10 of his last 19 rounds played.
- He has posted a top-five score twice and a top-10 score three times in his last 19 rounds.
- Davis has carded a score within three shots of the day’s best in four of his last 19 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day six times.
Cameron Davis History at Farmers Insurance Open
- In his past five trips to this event, Davis has an average finishing position of 48th.
- Davis made it to the weekend in each of his five most recent trips to this event.
- The most recent time Davis competed in this tournament (in 2022), he finished 56th.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Cameron Davis’ Last 5 Tournaments
|AVG Yardage||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|