Table of Contents
The Chattanooga Mocs (11-10, 3-5 SoCon) are 2.5-point favorites as they look to turn around a three-game losing streak when they host the Wofford Terriers (11-10, 3-5 SoCon) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at McKenzie Arena. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 146.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mocs vs. Terriers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Arena: McKenzie Arena
Chattanooga Betting Stats & Information
- Chattanooga has compiled a 5-5 record in games when it was listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 50% of those games).
- The Mocs have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -136 or shorter.
- The Mocs are 7-10-1 against the spread this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2.5 points or more, the Terriers have a 4-2 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Chattanooga has had in its games this season is 2.4 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Wofford Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Wofford has won two out of the seven games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Terriers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +114 odds on them winning this game.
- So far this season, the Terriers have put together an 11-9-0 record against the spread.
- The Terriers have a 4-2 record against the spread when an underdog by 2.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Wofford this season is 2.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Chattanooga vs. Wofford Season Stat Comparison
|Chattanooga Rank||Chattanooga AVG||Wofford AVG||Wofford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Chattanooga Mocs Leaders
- The leader in scoring, rebounding and assists for the Mocs is Jake Stephens, who tallies 21.8 points, 10.2 rebounds and 3.6 assists per game.
- Jamal Johnson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Mocs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Wofford Terriers Leaders
- B.J. Mack racks up 15.6 points per game and is the top scorer for the Terriers.
- The Wofford leaders in rebounding and assists are Messiah Jones with 5.1 rebounds per game (he also adds 9.1 points and 1.3 assists per game) and Jackson Paveletzke with 3.7 assists per game (he also tacks on 14.1 points and 2.8 rebounds per game).
- Corey Tripp is consistent from three-point range and leads the Terriers with 1.6 made threes per game.