Table of Contents
The South Carolina Gamecocks (8-11, 1-5 SEC) will try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Florida Gators (11-8, 4-3 SEC) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center as big, 17-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 133.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Gators vs. Gamecocks
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Gainesville, Florida
- Arena: Exactech Arena at the Stephen C. O’Connell Center
Florida Betting Stats & Information
- Florida has been the moneyline favorite 13 times this season. They’ve gone 9-4 in those games.
- The Gators have not played as a moneyline favorite of -3134 or shorter.
- The Gators have gone 10-9-0 ATS this season.
- The Gamecocks are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 17 points or more this year.
- Florida’s average point total in outings this season is 137.6, 4.1 points higher than the over/under in this game.
South Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- South Carolina has won four, or 28.6%, of the 14 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Gamecocks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1175 moneyline set for this game.
- The Gamecocks’ ATS record is 9-10-0 this year.
- When they have played as at least 17-point underdogs this year, the Gamecocks are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for South Carolina this season is 2.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Florida vs. South Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Florida Rank||Florida AVG||South Carolina AVG||South Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Florida Gators Leaders
- The Gators leader in points and rebounds is Colin Castleton, who scores 14.8 points and pulls down 7.8 boards per game.
- Florida’s best passer is Kyle Lofton, who averages 3.1 assists per game to go with his 8.6 PPG scoring average.
- Will Richard makes more threes per game than any other member of the Gators, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
South Carolina Gamecocks Leaders
- Gregory ‘GG’ Jackson II averages 15.9 points and 6.7 rebounds per game for the Gamecocks, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Meechie Johnson Jr.’s assist statline paces South Carolina; he records 3.5 assists per game.
- Johnson is dependable from distance and leads the Gamecocks with 2.4 made threes per game.