Table of Contents
The Northwestern Wildcats (13-5, 4-3 Big Ten) hit the road in Big Ten action against the Nebraska Cornhuskers (10-10, 3-6 Big Ten) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET. The Wildcats are 2-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 130.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Cornhuskers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Arena: Pinnacle Bank Arena
Northwestern Betting Stats & Information
- Northwestern has a 10-1 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 90.9% of those games).
- The Wildcats have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -134 or shorter.
- The Wildcats have gone 10-8-0 ATS this season.
- The Cornhuskers are 4-9 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Northwestern’s games this year is 0.3 fewer points than the total of 130 in this matchup.
Nebraska Betting Stats & Info
- Nebraska has won three, or 23.1%, of the 13 games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cornhuskers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +111.
- The Cornhuskers’ ATS record is 7-13-0 this season.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 2 points or more, the Cornhuskers have a 4-9 record against the spread.
- The average total in Nebraska’s games this year is 3.4 more points than the point total of 130 in this outing.
Northwestern vs. Nebraska Season Stat Comparison
|Northwestern Rank||Northwestern AVG||Nebraska AVG||Nebraska Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northwestern Wildcats Leaders
- Boo Buie leads the Wildcats in points and assists per game, scoring 15.3 points and distributing 4.3 assists.
- Matthew Nicholson is Northwestern’s best rebounder, grabbing an average of 6.5 boards in each contest while scoring 6.6 points per game.
- The Wildcats get the most three-point shooting production out of Chase Audige, who makes 2.2 threes per game.
Nebraska Cornhuskers Leaders
- Derrick Walker has the top spot on the Cornhuskers leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 14.1 points and 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Nebraska’s assist leader is Sam Griesel with 4.1 per game. He also averages 11.3 points per game and adds 5.4 rebounds per game.
- Keisei Tominaga makes 1.6 three-pointers per game, the most on the Cornhuskers.