Table of Contents
The Indiana Hoosiers (13-6, 4-4 Big Ten) are big, 10-point favorites as they attempt to extend a three-game winning streak when they visit the Minnesota Golden Gophers (7-11, 1-7 Big Ten) on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at Williams Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is 136.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoosiers vs. Golden Gophers
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Arena: Williams Arena
Indiana Betting Stats & Information
- Indiana has a 10-2 record in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 83.3% of those games).
- The Hoosiers have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -545 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Hoosiers have put together a 9-9-1 record against the spread.
- In games this year in which they were an underdog by 10 points or more, the Golden Gophers have a 5-1 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Indiana has had set in games this season is 10.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
Minnesota Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Minnesota has won two out of the 13 games, or 15.4%, in which it has been the underdog.
- The Golden Gophers have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +397 odds on them winning this game.
- The Golden Gophers are 8-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Gophers have a 5-1 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 10 points or more.
- The average point total for Minnesota this year is 6.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Indiana vs. Minnesota Season Stat Comparison
|Indiana Rank||Indiana AVG||Minnesota AVG||Minnesota Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Indiana Hoosiers Leaders
- The Hoosiers leader in points and rebounds is Trayce Jackson-Davis, who scores 19.4 points and grabs 10.1 rebounds per game.
- Jalen Hood-Schifino is Indiana’s best passer, distributing 4.4 assists per game while scoring 12.5 PPG.
- Miller Kopp leads the Hoosiers in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Minnesota Golden Gophers Leaders
- Dawson Garcia averages 14.9 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Golden Gophers, enough to make him the top scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Ta’Lon Cooper notches more assists than any other Minnesota player with 5.7 per game. He also scores 10.8 points and pulls down 4.5 rebounds per game.
- Jamison Battle knocks down 2.1 three-pointers per game, the most on the Golden Gophers.