Table of Contents
The Oklahoma City Thunder (23-24) host the Atlanta Hawks (24-24) after winning four straight home games. The Thunder are favored by just 1 point in the matchup, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. The matchup’s point total is set at 236.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Thunder vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSOK and BSSE
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Arena: Paycom Center
Thunder Betting Stats & Information
- The Thunder have been the moneyline favorite 12 total times this season. They’ve gone 5-7 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -114 or shorter, Oklahoma City has a record of 5-7 (41.7% win percentage).
- The Thunder have a 31-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Thunder are 6-7 against the spread when favored by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total in Oklahoma City’s games this season is 4.4 fewer points than the total of 236.5 in this matchup.
- The teams have hit the over in 25 of the Thunder’s 48 games with a set total.
Atlanta Betting Stats & Info
- The Hawks have won nine, or 40.9%, of the 22 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Atlanta has a record of 9-12, a 42.9% win rate, when it is set as the underdog by -105 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The Hawks are 20-27-1 against the spread this season.
- The Hawks are 12-11 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- Atlanta’s games this season have averaged a total of 231.8 points, 4.7 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
- This year, 27 of the Hawks’ games have gone over the point total.
Thunder vs. Hawks Season Stat Comparison
|Thunder Rank||Thunder AVG||Hawks AVG||Hawks Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Oklahoma City Thunder Leaders
- The Thunder get 16 points, eight rebounds and 5.8 assists from Josh Giddey.
- This season, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander is averaging 30.7 points, 4.8 rebounds and 5.5 assists per game.
- Luguentz Dort makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Thunder, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.9 per contest.
Atlanta Hawks Leaders
- Trae Young’s statline this season includes 27 points, 9.9 assists and 2.9 rebounds per game.
- John Collins also contributes 13.3 points, 7.8 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game.
- Young averages 2.1 three-pointers per game.