Table of Contents
The Sacramento Kings (27-19) face the Toronto Raptors (21-27) as 4-point favorites on Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-CA and SportsNet. The over/under for the matchup is 239.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Kings vs. Raptors
- Game Day: Wednesday, January 25, 2023
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CA and SportsNet
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Arena: Golden 1 Center
Kings Betting Stats & Information
- The Kings have put together a 19-7 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 73.1% of those games).
- Sacramento has a record of 11-3 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -174 or shorter (winning 78.6%).
- The Kings have a 26-19-1 record against the spread this season.
- When they have played as at least 4-point favorites this season, the Kings are 8-7 against the spread.
- Sacramento’s average point total in matchups this year is 237, 2.5 points below the over/under in this game.
- The teams have hit the over in 22 of the Kings’ 48 games with a set total.
Toronto Betting Stats & Info
- The Raptors have been underdogs in 19 games this season and won six (31.6%) of those contests.
- This season, Toronto has won one of its five games when it is the underdog by at least +146 on the moneyline.
- The Raptors are 23-24-1 against the spread this season.
- The Raptors have an ATS record of 4-1 when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Toronto’s games this year is 14.5 fewer points than the point total of 239.5 in this outing.
- Games involving the Raptors have hit the over 26 times this season.
Kings vs. Raptors Season Stat Comparison
|Kings Rank||Kings AVG||Raptors AVG||Raptors Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- The Kings get 18.7 points, 12.5 rebounds and 7.4 assists from Domantas Sabonis.
- De’Aaron Fox puts up 24 points, 4.3 rebounds and 6.1 assists per game.
- Kevin Huerter makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Kings, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.8 per contest.
Toronto Raptors Leaders
- Pascal Siakam averages 25.2 points per game, while also collecting 8.2 rebounds and averaging 6.6 assists per game.
- Fred VanVleet is the most prolific from deep for the Raptors (among active players), hitting 2.9 threes per game.